Thursday, November 14, 2013

Time For A Coffee Break!



Today is the first day that I have not been nodding off every time I sit down to read, write, meditate or paint. I guess it has taken some adjusting from the hustle and bustle of city life, and everything that goes on all around us and that's not including what goes on in our mind all day long! 

I am loving this time and space to just 'be' and go with whatever captures my attention. Simple things. I was drawn to my coffee bags. I love the neutral colours and patterns created.




Below is number 4 painting using the same 3 colors and only the tools shown in the photo.

Number 4 abstract painting. I'm calling it 'Trinity' because I had been looking up the meaning of different religious symbols around the world just before I went into the studio.
I haven't written a Haiku poem for it yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments