Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Think I Have A New Addiction - Figure Drawing!

                                                     

I'm still  loving sketching figures. I never quite know what posture is going to be formed on the page when I first put pen to paper. All I know is I am excited about creating a recognisable human form. For someone who has painted mostly abstract because I struggle to draw it is exciting!

 think this is one of my favourites so far because of the beautiful, graceful posture, especially where. the line of her neck (is it the nape?) meets her cropped hair. At first I thought her hands were tied and her head hung low, but she turned out to be sitting up tall and graceful, maybe stretching her shoulders.
Think I'll share this one on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments