Saturday, January 4, 2014

CAVALIA



The next artistic inspiration that blew me away recently was a Christmas gift from husband. A ticket to see 'Cavalia' Wow! 
It was one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen.

The special effects and technology was out of this world. I've never been into horses but these horses were so beautiful, natural, elegant and majestic. The human participants were very attractive too!



It was truly magical to watch the relationship between the horses and their riders. It was deeply profound, powerful, loving and respectful - horse whisperers indeed. I really can't put into words what I saw but I remember some really touching moments like when some of the horses were relaxed and rolling in the meadow along with falling leaves on the stage in front of us or  another scene when one of the horses was splashing in a puddle of water, or when they raced across the stage with their manes flying in the wind and always in time to the incredible live music being played. 
The sets and costumes were magnificent too. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments