Monday, March 10, 2014

Back in Balance


Feeling much better. Headache lifted so I'm confident there is no brain damage from the fall off my bike and my elbow is on the mend.

Started Advanced Diploma in Transpersonel Art Therapy and loving it. 

I am looking forward to leading InterPlay this weekend in Bunbury.

Looking forward to getting back into the studio after nearly 2 weeks!

No art images today, but all is well and I feel pretty good!

  Reading an interesting book that is telling it how it really is and I'm loving it. Most of us are addicted to happiness but for a long time now I've suspected it is a fatal attraction but at the same time I don't want to be a misery guts. I suspect that I don't have much control over either but I'm trusting Russ Harris will lead me through the centre of the two. Self expression and making art is very important to me. Sometimes it makes me very happy, other times it is bloody hard work and I question why I am doing it at all? I'm hoping this book will help me to fully wise up to the happiness myth and live my life more authentically whether I'm on  the highest high or in the lowest low or somewhere in between.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments