Sunday, February 2, 2014

January 2014

Oh where did that month go?
I have missed out on blogging these past few weeks. So much has been going on!

I've been to Sydney and Melbourne.
I have a new bike (and a sore backside!)
I'm in the middle of preparing a load of artwork work for another Haughton Winery, group exhibition in March and I'm on another residency in April. 

I've spent a lot of time learning about the difference between an art resume, a bio and an artist statement. Very interesting and when I get the time I will share what I have learned. Takes forever though, just to get the right wording, not to be too generalized, full of waffle or use jargon. 

Also I've photographed all my artworks for the Winery exhibition and for use in advertising. This takes time, downloading, cropping and editing.

I have two InterPlay bookings which is wonderful. One for a 3-day Lutheran WA district synod in March. The other in May for a Spiritual Directors professional training day in Mundaring.

There are a number of Art awards and competitions that I have planned to enter over the next 6 months.

I'm also planning to start tutoring adult mixed media classes again, possibly on a Thursday Just recently I have taken a couple of small groups who are 'decorating ducks for depression' (see Facebook) and this has reminded of the joy that comes from supporting others in their creative life.

An exciting start to the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments